Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Paris 2010


It was a beautiful Christmas this year; I awoke to sunshine and blue skies for the first time in weeks, reminiscent of my childhood holidays in Southern California. My inbox contained messages from friends and family, and I listened to funny french Christmas Carols while preparing my deliveries. Looking forward to playing Lutin this afternoon, I dressed in red and green striped stockings, a maribou trimmed stocking cap and made the rounds! With my elfin duties complete, I dropped by Eglise St. Eustache the special holiday organ audition and Christmas mass. The pipe organ c'est magnifique, sounding at once like bells, and harps, and woodwinds! I have recorded a sample for you, and I hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas everyone, Joyeux Noel à tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment